Wednesday 9 August 2017

Wild about you



  When I saw that this weeks challenge over CASology was safari I knew that I would use the stamp set A little wild from Stampin up.


I made two cards to share
 I stamped two images of the lions and coloured with watercolour pencils and a blender pen. I die cut one image with a stitched circle die and mounted onto a scalloped circle in Tangerine Tango card stock.  I embossed the front of my Old Olive card base added some burlap ribbon and mounted my image with dimensionals.  The sentiment was stamped in Old Olive ink onto a circle of old olive card stock.


I made a card base in Old Olive, added a scalloped rectangle in Tangerine Tango topped with a stitched rectangle in whisper white.  I added a snippet of old olive DSP.  The image was fussy cut and then mounted using dimensionals.  I added some enamel shapes and a sentiment stamped in Old Olive


4 comments:

  1. Two very cute cards. Lovely colouring and I like your designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards!! The lion is so cute! love your green "white space". Thanks for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are ever so cute. So happy you could join in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little lion image is adorable! Love the strip of burlap on the first and the enamel dots on the second. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx