Thursday 20 July 2017

CAS watercolour



I am back today with a card to share using some of the new In Colours from Stampin Up.

I followed Jennifer Mc'quire Block watercolour technique using Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst ink pads. I used this for the base of the butterfly ,  and then Lemon Lime Twist card stock for the top half. 
To made a card base from Berry Burst card stock and die cut a white panel.  Using Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Lemon Lime Twist ink to create the splatters.
The butterfly is mounted onto card base with glue dots and I added some pearls for decoration.

I am entering this card into this months challenge over at 

CAS Watercolour,  Butterfly




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Gail. Lovely butterfly and colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloured butterfly and splatters are so pretty, Gail. Love the colour combination. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo Gail. The splatters soften the design & the scalloped edge is really effective too! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Gail. I love how you used the splatters to make a butterfly 'trail'. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful butterfly, Gail! I love the gold with it and the splatters! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, love the butterfly floating on the gold splatters. Thanks for joining us at CAS WAtercolour :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love the gold splatters the butterfly is floating on. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swooning over your gorgeous butterfly. The colours...oh my! Lovely! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx