Saturday 2 January 2016

Merry Christmas




I have a Christmas card to share tonight.........I have so many that I never got around to blogging so thought I would make a start.

I have used some Ivory linen card from Papermill Direct for my card base and added a panel of card embossed with sizzix polka dot folder and tied with some Real Red ribbon to the front.  I used Stampin Up Christmas greetings thinlits to create the Merry and die cut from gold mirror card and then some funky foam to add some depth.  The rest of the sentiment is from Holly Jolly Greetings and stamped in Real Red ink.  This is a very quick card to make if you need a few in a hurry.

I am linking my card up to the current challenge over at  CASology 




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of elements and colours Gail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quick and simple card to make! Love the way you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous CAS card Gail. I love the texture on the background and elegant die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, classic and elegant! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with that festive MERRY! :) What a pretty color combination!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx