Thursday 30 April 2015

Make a wish


Hi everyone, this is a card that I made for this weeks challenge at Less is More where the theme is to use a TAG,  I made this card at the beginning of the week and I was unsure weather to enter it or not.
I am not happy with the way the card turned out but then thought as I had made it I may as well enter it! lol

I used a stitched tag from lil inkers and edged it with distress ink, the butterfly is actually a die cut which I sponged with distress ink before adding to my tag.  I then stamped the trail using a stamp from inkylicious in distress ink, and added some dots with a glitter pen.  I wanted the trail to sparkle more than it does but I don't think the the picture is very good.  
The ribbon is from my stash.


I am also entering this card into the following challenge

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gail, love how you've done the butterfly trail.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to like, I love the way the trail flows from your tag to your card base. And the textured base as subtle interest.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you entered Gail, what a pretty tag and I like the 'trail' across onto the card
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, elegant and so pretty Gail. Great use of the tag and a great take on the challenge too. Congrats on joining the showcase line-up this morning - so well deserved and thanks as always for playing along.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Gail, love the little trail from the butterfly!
    Thank so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card. I love how the design continues off the tag. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gail
    You're being very hard on yourself as its fabulous and the photo is fine.
    Love the sparkle.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of this card, it looks stunning. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, I adore the sparkly trail!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx