Wednesday 4 March 2015

Creative Moments Design Team



Good morning...........
Today sees the start of  a new challenge over at Creative Moments and this week the challenge is

Spring Greens

we have 2 lovely sponsors this week 






For my card I have used an image from Bugaboo stamps "Deacon Bugs" not sure if he is more summer than spring but I just liked the look of him!

the image is coloured with promarkers and used a Die-namics Blueprint die set for my layout, and I have kept it CAS just adding a polka dot button and some twine.  The little ladybug is from my stash.

I look forward to seeing what you create.





7 comments:

  1. Morning Gail...this is fab, brilliant colouring and i love the little ladybug xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail
    Sooooo cute. Love the freshness of the green and the ladybird is fab.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gail. Love the CAS design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie and so perfectly coloured Gail! Love the design and those fabbie blueprints dies which I may HAVE to have eventually!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card. After looking through dozens of blogs today to see who winners are, this is my most favorite card I've seen. The image is cute and your coloring turns it into fabulous. Great touch with the twine, button and ladybug. Just too cute! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx