Friday 6 March 2015

Bentley


Hello..........

Sorry that I have not been to visit many of you over the last week.

On Monday I decided to tidy up my craft room!! no easy task.
What started out as a simple tidy up ended up with a complete move around, but at least I appear to have more room.  I was very ruthless when I was sorting out some of my boxes, and then to add to things my printer decided to stop working, and was printing the most awful colour papers, think that the bit that mixes the colours together had gone,  I have had it some time.


I have a quick card to share with you using Bentley from Digi stamp Boutique
I have coloured with promarkers adding just a touch of grey to the bunny.
The papers are from Nit Wits, always and forever collection,  the sentiment is one that I found in my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges





5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Gail, lovely!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail
    Awwww, cute bunny and lovely papers.
    Bad news about the printer. Hope its fixable.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Gail! Love this bunny peeking between the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that bunny with his lovely tulips - my favourite flower! A gorgeous card!

    Well done on the reorganisation.... want to come organise mine?? LOL!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card.
    Thanks for playing along at In The Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx