Monday 19 January 2015

Gentian flowers


Hello to you all, hope you are managing to keep warm in this freezing weather.  It has been very overcast today and I have expected it to snow but we are fine so far!

For my card today I have used a digi image from Just inklined available here
The flowers are gentian and I had to look up on google to see what colours they came in, and they are all varying shades of this lovely blue.  I have coloured them with promarkers and pencils, and the sentiment is from Pink Petticoat. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Gail. Love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, a really lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    PS. thanks re the pencils, but I'm lucky to have enough birthday pennies for the full set xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty floral creation - love it!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the shade of blue on the flowers, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card! Very elegant and pretty design! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Gail and such a stylish feel, it's perfect for our theme this week.

    Lovely to see you at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely Gail. Love the clean way that you have put the design together.Thankyou so much for taking part in this weeks Allsorts Challenge. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this shade of blue! Such a beautiful image and gorgeous card.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love blue cards, so this is perfect for me and a great Mother Day´s card;)
    Thank you for joining us at simply create too Ch#77, hope to see you again. Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx