Wednesday 17 December 2014

Creative Moments DT Card


Hello everyone......

I was recently asked to join the lovely ladies on the DT for Creative Moments, and today sees the start of a new challenge and also my first DT card.

This fortnight the challenge is 
Anything goes with the option to use Non traditional Christmas colours, our sponsors for this challenge are


onto my card

I have used Skating Polar Bears digital stamp. The trees and scarves have been coloured using cerise pink, and fresh meadow green promarkers, (although the picture makes it look grey). I mounted the image onto cerise pink card.
I have used a stitched square and added die namics snowdrift die to the top adding lots of glamour dust to the trees and snow line, the sentiment is from LOV and the pearls are from my stash


This is the last challenge of 2014 
so do pop over and have a look what the rest of the DT have been doing

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on your new DT position! :) I really love your beautiful snowy scene and cute image.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail
    Beautiful card
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail,
    Just popped over to say hello!
    Beautiful card, lovely image :) and a great design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gail, A beautiful card and image. Looking forward to working with you at Creative Moments.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx