Saturday 15 February 2014

Anniversary

Hi to you all, hope you have survived last nights storm with no problems, We have been very lucky and my heart goes out to all those with flooded homes and villages.


My card today is made using a stamp from Ladybug crafts wrinkley collection.
I have coloured the image with pro markers and flex markers, and used my new Blueprint dies again, I love these dies and I now have 4 of them think I will need to do some overtime so I can buy more!
All the paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the little green sweet heart blossoms are what I bought with a voucher that I won recently.
The Sentiment is part of the stamp set.


items used

Image - Ladybug crafts
Flowers - WOC
Coloured - Pro markers & Flex markers
card - papermill direct
Die Cuts - Die-namics blueprint 3
papers - nit wits valentine collection
little gems (nail heads), prize candy from ladybug crafts 

I am entering this into the following


Thanks for looking


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Fab image and love how you've arranged your flowers, lovely card Gail :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colour choice and all the embellishments, great use of the image.
    Thanks for joining in the LCI challenge this fortnight.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, beautiful flowers and dies.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card Gaynor, love the soft design and cute image and the way you have arranged the flowers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the adorable image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this challenge Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx