Tuesday 7 January 2014

good news


Hello everyone, sorry I have not blogged for a few days but I have been working nights, and the days just seem to all merge into one!

 We also decided to go away for a few days in our touring caravan, so here we are at the Sandringham estate in Norfolk.  This is one of my favourite areas and hopefully if this rain ever stops we will get in some bird watching at the
 RSPB reserve in Titchwell.

Anyway now onto my news, I am always saying that I don't win anything and today I found out that I have won the recent challenge at 
Oldie but a Goodie !!! just goes to show we are all in with a chance, lol
They have just started a new challenge new beginnings.

I was sooooo excited and can not wait to have a play with the stamp.

anyway buy for now, and may be back later with a card.
post signature xxx





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, that's fantastic news! Enjoy your stamp!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx