Saturday 4 January 2014

Anything but a Card

I hope that the weather is not to bad where you are, and you are not flooded.
Here in Leicester it has not stopped raining since the early hours and our garden is begining to look like a small pond!


Today I am showing you a bag I made from an A4 envelope.  
I found the tutorial for this here 
It was so easy to make and the hardest part was decorating it.
I used a pre-coloured topper from LOV that I bought over 12 months ago, these toppers are no longer available which is a shame they were great value for money and great if you needed a quick card, they were sold on A4 sheets and you got about 8 different size images of the same design.

The little lace flowers I made myself by gathering some lace and making into a small circle, adding a little pearl flower in the centre.

I used a Martha Stewart boarder punch for the top of the bag, and the little scroll is from LOV along with the sentiment.

I used a papermania Magnetic clasp to close the top of the bag.




Recipe

Image - LOV
Papers - promises paper pad LOV
Lace boarder die - Tattered Lace
Sentiment - LOV
Ribbon - stash

I am entering this into the following challenges

Oldie but a goodie- tartan or check ( image is over 6 months old)



post signature

9 comments:

  1. This is just lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Gail, so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't let me comment on this the other day! I love how you've matched the topper and papers. She is so cute, I have this image but haven't used her yet. Love your gorgeous flowers, they are beautiful. Good luck with the challenges you've entered!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Gail - so pretty!

    Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - and what a fabby idea, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty little bag Gail and beautiful detail with the ribbon and flowers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, so beautifully embellished.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 5th Challenge 'Anything Goes' at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty , Thanks for joining us at OBAG this fortnight

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx